Plum glitter floral medium length coffin Luxury hand painted Press-on Nails
Trying to save money but don't want to sacrifice your style or fashion? Don't have time to go to the nail salon? Have a big event, party or wedding coming up and need a unique look for your nails (or everyone's nails)? Love to change up your look? Do you love to have great looking nails?? If you answered yes to any of those questions then you have come to the right place!
With these luxurious press-on nails, you can have great looking nails at a fraction of the cost of going to the salon, in much less time than the salon and from the comfort of your own home! These nails are a full set and are made to fit a variety of sizes...
There is no need to measure your nails before purchasing because this set of 20 nails include all of the sizes. You can purchase multiple sets to mix and match different colors and shapes at your convenience. The possibilities are endless!
Each order comes with a nail prep and adhesive kit so you can properly prepare your nails and also gives you options for how you want to wear your nails. The more temporary option of using nail adhesive tabs gives your nails more longevity but nails that have been applied with glue can also be reused if not damaged upon removal. The kit includes enough for at least 2 applications.
The package you receive will include the following:
1. One full set (20 nails) of luxury press-on nails
2. One nail prep and adhesive kit
3. Instruction card (also can be found below)
The nail prep and adhesive kit includes the following:
1. Alcohol prep pads (4)
2. Mini nail files (2)
3. Plastic cuticle pusher
4. Sticky tabs (2 sets) for a temporary wear (a few days)
5. Nail glue for a more permanent wear (up to 2 weeks)
1. Make sure your nails are polish free
2. Clean your hands and nails and dry thoroughly.
3. Gently push back your cuticles with the cuticle pusher
4. Use the file to tidy and smooth nails and nail beds
5. Use the alcohol prep pad to remove any excess oils from your nails to ensure better and longer adherence
6. Find the correct size nails and set them out
7. Apply the nails (dominant hand first is suggested) using whatever adhesive you decide applied directly to the nail and then applying the nail to your finger starting from the cuticle.
8. Press (not too hard if using glue) and hold for about 10 to 15 seconds
9. Repeat steps 7 and 8 until all 10 nails have been applied.